The purpose of the New Jersey Montessori Association Corporation is:
- To provide Montessori Administrators within the state with a strong organization designed to support, strengthen and enhance the growth and development of Montessori schools in New Jersey.
- To increase understanding and awareness of the Montessori programs within the state.
- To support members by actively responding to the common needs of these programs as they arise.
- To serve as a resource for disseminating information and support services within New Jersey.
- To cooperate with other organizations sharing similar interests and concerns about education.
- To provide for continuing education for staff.
NJMAC does not endorse or certify Montessori schools. We are an umbrella organization that supports all efforts to make Montessori education available to children in our regional community.
To learn more about the principles of Montessori, see the Montessori Essentials document.